JPEG asked senior executives from large US B2B and B2C media and informationcompanies for their views on the remainder of this year and into 2006.
For results see their April Client Briefing Newsletter:
- executives expressed few concerns about the economy and about world events in general
- all seemed clearly focused on growth
- most respondents agreed that much of their growth would come through online media, as long as they can prove ROI to the advertisers and launch online products that enhance their brands and print publications
- Acquisitions will also play a role in growth, especially those that complement coreproducts and extend brands into online media and data.
- many felt that to take advantage of growth, cost controls would need to remain tight
If you download the Newsletter you also get a comprehensive overview about the M&A Business 2005 and outlook.
Newsletter April 2005 (PDF 1 MB)