The FIPP 5th International Business Magazine and Professional Media Conference takes place in London (UK), 1 - 3 May 2006.
Organised by FIPP an hosted by PPA.
The program(me) informs that sessions will address key topics such as:
- Leading in the information world
- Making money online: what's the model
- Search should you sleep with the enemy
- How to monetise your content: leveraging your brand
- Making and saving money internationally
- Building innovation: how to outthink the big players
The Professional Media Conference is a great opportunity to meet, exchange and discuss subjects around 'cross border publishing' and 'managing multiple plattforms' in the B2B area with interesting and international players.
Special rates apply for early booking - before 31 March 2006 - for members and non-members