JuxtConsult released some data from their 'India Online 2007 Survey'
Growth in Urban Internet
Duration of Usage of different Media
Some more data from/via contentsutra.com :
- 76 percent respondents are in the 19-35 age group, up from 67 percent
- 17 percent are from an IT background, down from 21 percent
- 47 percent respondents access the Internet from cyber cafes
- 78 percent respondents access the Internet from the workplace
- 34 percent use their credit card online
- 59 percent browse in English, up from 41 percent
More data, graphs & methodology on India Internet at this press release.