and the meeting in Chicago is still on.
On btobonline.com Matthew Schwartz and Ellis Booker report about 'ABM Financial Trend Report':
Based on (only) 38 b-to-b media companies, representing 122 title)
(not really representative, as ABM has 331 members, representing nearly 5,000 title)
- Average ad expenses from 2004 through 2006 grew from $856,000 to $887,000;
- Average circulation expenses grew from $324,000 to $345,000.
- Average Total operating expenses grew from $3.30 million to $3.60 million
- Print advertising revenue grew to $3.66 million in 2006 from 3.56 million plus 0.4% (2004: $3.56 million)
- Overall revenue between 2004 and 2006—from print, events and digital products—grew to $4.50 million, from $4.30 million.
- Ad pages per issue dropped at a compound average of 6.7% from 2004 through 2006
- Total circulation revenue rose 3.3% in 2006 compared with 2005
More from Chicago via btobonline.com
Digital revenue for b-to-b media companies is expected to grow 18% to 22% in 2008, according to Gordon T. Hughes II
BtoB Media Business delivers a 'ABM's Top Management Meeting' - Special Edition
October 7 | October 6, 2007
using the nxtbook technology