Technorati (is still around) and has conducted a deep study and report of the blogs they track:
- Technorati is tracking 133 million blogs
- 7.4 Million blogs have posted in the last 120 days
- 1.5 Million blogs have posted at least once in the last 7 days.
- about 900,000 blog posts tracked every 24 hours
They also run a survey which gives some additional date on subjects, investment blogger's make and revenue they achieve ...
The full report will be published in 5 parts over the next few days:
- Who Are the Bloggers?
- The What And Why of Blogging
- The How of Blogging
- Blogging For Profit
- Brands Enter The Blogosphere
via David Sifry's Alerts