besides this advice Raghav 'Rags' Gupta (on gigaom.com) has more suggestion for such 'interesting' times
1. Be as transparent with your employees and other stakeholders as you can be.
2. Cultivate a trusted adviser or mentor outside of the workplace.
3. Remember whom you work for and where your fiduciary duties lie
4. Accelerate non-advertising revenue models
5. What doesn’t kill you will only make you stronger
P.S. About advice No. 6, pray!,
Why not, but don't expect that someone else will do you damn job