The aggregate percentage of print-generated revenue among B2B publishers fell from 58.3% to 40% between 2003 and 2008, while electronic revenues climbed from 18% to 33.9% in the same period, says Outsell, Inc.
Chart Source: marketingcharts.com
More about the B2B Market Analysis on OutsellInc.com
From what we see, it seems B2B print publisher are not impressed ...
Deutsche Fachpresse Statistic for 2008:
Share Electronic Media 9,4 % (2007: 8,3 %)
- B2B offers are designed by publishers wants, instead customers’ need, desire and want
- Uneducated Ad sales reps cannot educate marketers and their agencies
- Marketing doesn't understand the Web nor Mobile
- Circulation can't play (often don't know) the instruments of digital
- Editorial doesn't care, as leadership concentrates on cost reduction
‘ABM Financial Survey’ shows ancillary revenue streams not as ancillary as they used to be