Joshua Benton - on niemanlab.org - calls the leaked New York Times innovation report one of the key documents of this media age.
After a shorter (worked on) public version (11 pages) distributed by the New York Times Comp.
1. Create a newsroom audience development team
2. Create a newsroom analytics team
3. Create a newsroom strategy team
4. Collaborate with the reader-focused departments on the business side
5. Prioritize digital hiring to help the digital-first transition
see my Facebook post May 12, 2014
BuzzFeed Business has now published a leaked, full version (91 pages, 5 pages are missing) and at least everyone subscribed to this Blog should study the report. In case you want first to find out whether it is worthwhile, read Joshua Benton piece at niemanlab.org The leaked New York Times innovation report one of the key documents of this media age which is spelling out some additional highlights in the report for the ROW to know.
[BuzzFeed Business shared document was missing 5 pg. - so I replaced the document with ...]